In any relationship breakdown, be it within the married family or Civil Partnership, or where the partners are not married and live together (cohabitation), there are numerous issues that need to be considered. These include:
- Supporting you throughout the process
- Helping you help your children
- Dealing with the day to day finances
- Advising on income and maintenance
- Deciding whether to sell the family home
- Determining how the other family assets can be divided fairly
- Agreeing who pays for child care and other costs
- Deciding whether to use Mediation or the Collaborative process
We can advise you on all aspects of the law and how it affects you and your family. We can help you with the dynamics of separation and its consequences.
Each situation is individual and needs to have an individually tailored solution. We have extensive experience in helping clients move forward to a resolution of these problems.
Our view is that we should be working together to ensure the best result for you.